JEE-MAIN 2017 online application process have been started kindly follows the steps below for more details
Candidate can apply for JEE(Main) – 2017 ‘ON-LINE’ only through official website of JEE(Main) (www.jeemain.nic.in).
Please ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at JEE (Main) website (www.jeemain.nic.in).
Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) and participating State Institutions (as applicable).
Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number.
The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature :
- The scanned images of photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
Pay Examination Fee by debit/credit card or e-Challan of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank :
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment Page. In case the acknowledgment page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate account with in a week and however the candidate has to make another transaction till the Acknowledgment Page is not generated
Payment by Bank e-challan: The candidate has to select bank (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC) to deposit the application fee through e-Challan mode. As soon as he/she selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount to be paid. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank for making payment. After the confirmation of fee
Important Instruction about PASSWORD
- During online form filling, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
- The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither CBSE nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login, if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
- How to reset your Password : The following options are available to reset Password
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling .
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
|All correspondence related to JEE (Main) – 2017 should be addressed to the Executive Director, JEE (Main), Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Plot No. 149, Block – H,Sector – 63, Noida – 201309, Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.).|