Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2019 answer key were released by NTA on Monday, January 14, 2019. As many as 9,41,117 candidates have appeared for the JEE Main 2019. As per the official notification, the answer key and question paper for both Paper I and Paper II have been released and are now available on jeemain.nic.in. Yesterday, January 15, NTA also activated the link to Challenge Answer Key on the official website jeemain.nic.in. Important instructions regarding raising objections are provided below. JEE Main 2019 result would be released based on final answer keys by January 31, 2019.
Students to please note that the facility to raise objections would be available only till 11:50 PM on January 17, 2019. Also, a fee of Rs. 1000 per question challenged is applicable. Objections without fee payment would not be considered. Also, in case the challenge is accepted, the fee for that particular question would be refunded to the candidate.
JEE Main 2019: How to raise objections/ challenge Answer Key on jeemain.nic.in
- Go to the official websitenic.in and click on the activated link of ‘Challenge Answer Key’.
- On the new window that opens, login using your Application Number and Date of Birth or Application Number and Password and enter Security Pin as displayed to access your account.
- Click on the link for ‘Challenge Answer Key’. You would be able to see 90 Questions IDs for Paper I (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) and 80 Questions IDs for Paper II (Mathematics/Aptitude Test).
- The option as per the answer key would be provided there. In case you wish to challenge the answer, you can select any of the option ID given in the next column by clicking on the given check boxes. Do this for all the questions you need to raise claim against.
- Once complete, scroll down and click on ‘Save your Claims’.
- System would display the Options that you have challenges. Students may upload supporting documents by clicking on Choose File. Remember, all the documents should be in a single pdf file.
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay Fee.
- Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking is accepted.
This completes the process of raising an objection. In case your claims are accepted, the fee paid would be refunded to the account (or card) it was made through. The JEE Main 2019 result is scheduled to be released by January 31, 2019.