VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the students. The global standards set at VIT in the field of teaching and research spurs us on in our relentless pursuit of excellence. In fact, it has become a way of life for us. The highly motivated youngsters on the campus are a constant source of pride.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
Here are the details about VITEEE Exam 2019 application form and application fee:
- VITEEE 2019 application form shall be available from the first week of November 2018 till the last week of February 2019
- VITEEE Exam application form can be filled via online as well as offline mode.
- Offline OMR application form shall be available at various post offices across India. It would cost Rs. 1200/-
- Filled in OMR application form needs to be enclosed in the given printed envelope and sent to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
- Candidates must upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature along with the application form.
- The application fee to be submitted along with the online application is Rs. 1150/-
- The application fee can be paid via debit or credit card.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criterion for VITEEE 2019:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE or ISCE. Or they must have appeared for 2-year Pre-University exam held by a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biologyin the qualifying exam.
- Aggregate marks in PCBE/ PCME must be 50%.
- Those born on or after July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019. They must have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- Residents, as well as Non-Residents of India, can apply for VITEEE 2019. Foreign Nationals can also apply via Foreign National application form.
- NIOS candidates need to produce the migration cum transfer certificate at the time of admission.
Important Dates of VITEEE 2019
|1||Release of VITEEE Application Form (Online)||October 28, 2018|
|2||Release of VITEEE Application Form ( Offline)||October 28, 2018|
|3||Last Week of Application Submission||February 28, 2019|
|4||Mock Tests Available for VITEEE 2019||First week of January, 2019|
|5||VITEEE Application Correction/ Editing Application||February 28, 2019|
|5||Slot Bookings||Third week of March, 2019|
|6||Download of Admit Cards||Third week of March, 2019|
|7||VITEEE 2019 Entrance Examination||April 10 to 21, 2019
Session 1 – 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Session 2 – 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Session 3 – 4 p.m. to 6: 30 p.m.
|8||Declaration of Results||Last week of April, 2019|
|9||Counselling Starts||Second week of May 2019|
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 Highlights
VITEEE comprises objective type multiple choice questions’ (MCQs) from four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Each section in the exam, except English, will comprise 40 MCQs. The English section will have only 5 questions.
Please note that aspirants’ seeking admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course at VIT need to choose Biology instead of Mathematics in VITEEE application form.
|Number of sections||4|
|Duration of exam||2 hour 30 minutes|
|Number of questions||125 questions|
|VITEEE Exam Total Marks||125 marks|
|Language of paper||English|
|Type of questions||MCQs (Multiple Type Questions)|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|VITEEE Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct answer; no negative marking; no marks will be deducted for any wrong response selected by candidates.|
VITEEE Marking Scheme
Every question in all the four sections of VITEEE 2019 will carry one mark. Remember that there is no negative marking in the exam. Also, no marks will be deducted for any question answered incorrectly by candidates. Check out VITEEE marking scheme below.
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks per questions||Correct Answer|
|Physics||40||1 mark (40 marks)||+1|
|Chemistry||40||1 mark (40 marks)||+1|
|Mathematics||40||1 mark (40 marks)||+1|
|English||5||1 mark (5 marks)||+1|
VITEEE Syllabus 2019
VITEEE syllabus consists topics that students study in their Class 11 and Class 12. The official website of the exam states, “The questions will primarily be from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus”.