JEE Main Result update: There is no confirmation from NTA regarding the declaration date of JEE Main 2019 Result. In January, NTA had released the results on 19th after concluding the examinations on 12th. It is expected that NTA may be able to release the JEE Main 2019 April examination scores today on jeemain.nic.in. Experts believe that the rank calculation, however, may delay the results by a day or two. Any update on the result, once available, would be provided on this page.
JEE Main: National Testing Agency, NTA is expected to release the JEE Main Result 2019 soon. The agency would be releasing the result for JEE Main 2019 April examination as well as the JEE Main 2019 Rank and final result. The rank and final result would be considered for qualifying the students for JEE Advanced and for merit lists. Results would be released on jeemain.nic.in. Check how JEE Main 2019 rank would
Candidates to please note that the official date for the release of the results have not been shared by NTA. The result is scheduled to be released on or before April 30, 2019. Going by past trends, however, NTA is likely to release the results within this week. Hence, students may keep a check on the official website jeemain.nic.in for any announcement thereof. Updates would also be provided on this page.
As to calculation of the JEE Main 2019 Rank, here are Few things students ought to understand
- For candidates who have appeared for both January and April examinations of JEE Main, NTA would pick up the better of the two NTA scores. This would be the overall NTA Scores. In case the NTA scores are similar, NTA would then follow the same principal as would be used for deciding a tie for JEE Main Rank. This is to provide the benefit to the student for the same. For students who have appeared only for one examination (either January or April), their NTA scores would be considered.
- Based on the NTA score, the JEE Main 2019 Rank would be calculated and category wise list released. In case the NTA scores of the candidates tie, then higher rank would be given to
- Candidates who have higher NTA score in Mathematics
- Candidates who have higher NTA score in Physics
- Candidate who is older
- In case the candidates tally even after the above three, then the same rank would be awarded to the candidates.
Along with the result and rank, NTA would also release whether or not the candidate has qualified for JEE Advanced 2019. The cut off would also be shared by the agency. Remember, the number 2, 45,000 is not absolute. More number of students (based on the cut off and rank) may be selected for the examination which is now scheduled for May 23, 2019.
SOURCE :- TIMESNOWNEWS.COM