NTSE Rajasthan Result 2019 – Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has released the Rajasthan NTSE Result 2019 on February 14, 2019. The NTSE Rajasthan 2019 result has been declared in the online mode. Along with the NTSE Rajasthan result 2019, Board has also released the NTSE Rajasthan cut off and the final answer key. Candidates who clear stage 1 of NTSE Rajasthan will be able to find their name and roll number in the merit list. Candidates can check the Rajasthan NTSE 2019 result and those who qualify will sit for the second stage of NTSE 2019. The NTSE Rajasthan result 2019 lists out various details like candidate’s roll number, category, marks obtained in MAT, SAT etc. Those who qualify the NTSE stage 2 will be awarded the NTSE scholarship. NTSE Stage 1 was conducted on November 4, 2018. NTSE 2019 Stage 2 will be conducted by NCERT at National level on May 12, 2019, in offline mode. NTSE Stage 2 result will be declared in the second week of September 2019.
NTSE Rajasthan cut-off 2019
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted the First JEE (Main) Examination during January 8 to 12, 2019 and the result of the same has been declared on January 19th, 2019 (for Paper-1) and January 31st, 2019 (for Paper–2). Now, the NTA announces to conduct JEE (Main) April 2019 Examination for admission to Undergraduate Programs in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), etc. between 7 th April 2019 to 20th April 2019. Those Candidates who have already appeared in JEE (Main) January 2019 Examination can appear in JEE (Main) April 2019 Examination for improvement, if they so wish. The candidates who could not appear in the JEE (Main) January 2019Examination, may also appear in JEE (Main) April 2019 Examination. The Student’s best of the two NTA scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/Ranking.
The test details are given below:
A candidate may appear in Paper 1 and/or Paper 2 depending upon the course/s he/she wishes to pursue. All the candidates aspiring to take admission to the undergraduate programs at IITs for the year 2019 will have to appear in the Paper-1 (B. E. /B. Tech.) of JEE (Main)-2019. Based on the performance in Paper-1 (B. E. /B. Tech.) of JEE (Main)-2019, number of top candidates as per the requirement of JEE (Advanced) (including all categories) will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced)-2019. Candidates who desire to appear in the test may see the detailed Information Bulletin for JEE (Main)-April 2019 available on the website http://www.nta.ac.in and http://www.jeemain.nic.in .
In order to appear in JEE (Main) April 2019 Examination the candidates are required to apply only online between 8 th February 2019to 07 thMarch2019. The fees can be paid online up to 08 thMarch 2019.
FREE STUDY MATERIAL FOR NTSE STAGE-2
Vibrant Academy has taken an initiative to provide Free Study Material under its Distance Learning Programme to all the talented young minds who have qualified the 1st stage of NTSE. This will help students to boost their performance for 2nd stage.
NTSE (2018) Stage-1 Qualified
Free Study Material Includes
- Previous 6 Year Question Papers
- 3 Online Tests
Apply Online at
For any query, please call: 9116147814
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the students. The global standards set at VIT in the field of teaching and research spurs us on in our relentless pursuit of excellence. In fact, it has become a way of life for us. The highly motivated youngsters on the campus are a constant source of pride.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
Here are the details about VITEEE Exam 2019 application form and application fee:
- VITEEE 2019 application form shall be available from the first week of November 2018 till the last week of February 2019
- VITEEE Exam application form can be filled via online as well as offline mode.
- Offline OMR application form shall be available at various post offices across India. It would cost Rs. 1200/-
- Filled in OMR application form needs to be enclosed in the given printed envelope and sent to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
- Candidates must upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature along with the application form.
- The application fee to be submitted along with the online application is Rs. 1150/-
- The application fee can be paid via debit or credit card.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criterion for VITEEE 2019:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE or ISCE. Or they must have appeared for 2-year Pre-University exam held by a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biologyin the qualifying exam.
- Aggregate marks in PCBE/ PCME must be 50%.
- Those born on or after July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019. They must have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- Residents, as well as Non-Residents of India, can apply for VITEEE 2019. Foreign Nationals can also apply via Foreign National application form.
- NIOS candidates need to produce the migration cum transfer certificate at the time of admission.
Important Dates of VITEEE 2019
||Release of VITEEE Application Form (Online)
||October 28, 2018
||Release of VITEEE Application Form ( Offline)
||October 28, 2018
||Last Week of Application Submission
||February 28, 2019
||Mock Tests Available for VITEEE 2019
||First week of January, 2019
||VITEEE Application Correction/ Editing Application
||February 28, 2019
||Third week of March, 2019
||Download of Admit Cards
||Third week of March, 2019
||VITEEE 2019 Entrance Examination
||April 10 to 21, 2019
Session 1 – 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Session 2 – 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Session 3 – 4 p.m. to 6: 30 p.m.
||Declaration of Results
||Last week of April, 2019
||Second week of May 2019
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2019 Highlights
VITEEE comprises objective type multiple choice questions’ (MCQs) from four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Each section in the exam, except English, will comprise 40 MCQs. The English section will have only 5 questions.
Please note that aspirants’ seeking admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course at VIT need to choose Biology instead of Mathematics in VITEEE application form.
|Number of sections
|Duration of exam
||2 hour 30 minutes
|Number of questions
|VITEEE Exam Total Marks
|Language of paper
|Type of questions
||MCQs (Multiple Type Questions)
|Mode of examination
|VITEEE Marking scheme
||1 mark for each correct answer; no negative marking; no marks will be deducted for any wrong response selected by candidates.
VITEEE Marking Scheme
Every question in all the four sections of VITEEE 2019 will carry one mark. Remember that there is no negative marking in the exam. Also, no marks will be deducted for any question answered incorrectly by candidates. Check out VITEEE marking scheme below.
||Number of questions
||Marks per questions
||1 mark (40 marks)
||1 mark (40 marks)
||1 mark (40 marks)
||1 mark (5 marks)
VITEEE Syllabus 2019
VITEEE syllabus consists topics that students study in their Class 11 and Class 12. The official website of the exam states, “The questions will primarily be from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus”.
About Certified Teacher Training Programme
Vibrant Academy brings an opportunity that you would cherish for life. The program aims to raise the quality of the teaching process. Vibrant Academy Certified Teacher Training Programme encourages participants to gain knowledge on the subject areas. This program is open to all those who want to make their career as an IIT-JEE Faculty.
This course is specially designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the field of IIT-JEE Teaching. Employers recognize the value of a certificate programme, which shows your knowledge, practical exposure and understanding of the career field you have chosen.
- This certified programme will help to achieve refined knowledge which is required to teach young minds.
- To prepare you for the challenges that you might face as a professional educator.
- It will help to enhance your skill set which is required to manage students from variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- It will provide you a competitive edge over the others.
- Develop yourself to the level of an IIT-JEE faculty.
- Get calibrated on methodologies used for national level student orientation programs.
- Chance to mentor All India Toppers.
- Six months long, academically rigorous training will be imparted to the candidates.
- Experts of various domains will be arranged to address to the participants as well as interact so as to value add on the knowledge that they gain from the ongoing theory with their rich experience.
- Trainees will be provided with handful experience of Classroom Teaching and Doubt Solving Classes.
Note: Trainees will not be entitled for any stipend/ salary during training period.
Eligibility to apply for Teacher Training Program
B.Tech. /B.E. /MTech. /MSc. or any other relevant bachelor’s degree
Freshers completing their degree in 2018 may also apply
- Written Test
The test paper will comprise of questionnaire comprises of class 11th & 12th syllabus
Job Assistance will be provided to all Trainees depending upon the skills they acquired. Vibrant Academy (I) Pvt Ltd would itself be a absorber of Trainees depending upon the requirements.
- Registration Fee: RS. 500/-
- Programme Fee: RS. 99500/-
How to Apply
Applicants who meet eligibility criteria can apply by clicking the below link.
Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2019 answer key were released by NTA on Monday, January 14, 2019. As many as 9,41,117 candidates have appeared for the JEE Main 2019. As per the official notification, the answer key and question paper for both Paper I and Paper II have been released and are now available on jeemain.nic.in. Yesterday, January 15, NTA also activated the link to Challenge Answer Key on the official website jeemain.nic.in. Important instructions regarding raising objections are provided below. JEE Main 2019 result would be released based on final answer keys by January 31, 2019.
Students to please note that the facility to raise objections would be available only till 11:50 PM on January 17, 2019. Also, a fee of Rs. 1000 per question challenged is applicable. Objections without fee payment would not be considered. Also, in case the challenge is accepted, the fee for that particular question would be refunded to the candidate.
JEE Main 2019: How to raise objections/ challenge Answer Key on jeemain.nic.in
- Go to the official websitenic.in and click on the activated link of ‘Challenge Answer Key’.
- On the new window that opens, login using your Application Number and Date of Birth or Application Number and Password and enter Security Pin as displayed to access your account.
- Click on the link for ‘Challenge Answer Key’. You would be able to see 90 Questions IDs for Paper I (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) and 80 Questions IDs for Paper II (Mathematics/Aptitude Test).
- The option as per the answer key would be provided there. In case you wish to challenge the answer, you can select any of the option ID given in the next column by clicking on the given check boxes. Do this for all the questions you need to raise claim against.
- Once complete, scroll down and click on ‘Save your Claims’.
- System would display the Options that you have challenges. Students may upload supporting documents by clicking on Choose File. Remember, all the documents should be in a single pdf file.
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay Fee.
- Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking is accepted.
This completes the process of raising an objection. In case your claims are accepted, the fee paid would be refunded to the account (or card) it was made through. The JEE Main 2019 result is scheduled to be released by January 31, 2019.
This Month, lakhs of engineering aspirants will appear for JEE Main 2019. Most of them would have studied day and night for the last three months, and many have been slogging for two years to prepare for the exam well.
Now that you have covered the entire syllabus, have solved several full-length practice papers, model tests and previous year JEE Main question papers, and are almost done with your revision, here are some smart last-minute tips for JEE Main 2019 that you may want to have a last look at before entering the examination hall:
- The first and foremost thing to remember is to avoid studying any new topic during the last week or few days before the exams.
- Practice more by solving problems and other objective types of questions from both NCERT textbooks and other JEE Mains reference study materials.
- Solve more sample papers, model papers and questions from Question banks as there are probabilities in recurrence of questions.
- Never forget to refer to the class notes, important points, and important terminologies.
- Be confident in your preparation. After completing the JEE(Main) Syllabus, test yourself to evaluate your performance level.
- Clear all the doubts by meeting experts or teachers. Use the tips, guidelines, and shortcuts given by your lectures.
- Start with the important topics first and then switch on to the other topics.
- Improve your time management, as there will be many questions to be solved in a very less time. Increase your speed of calculating.
- Do not spend more than one hour for revising the topics. Have a quick glance through the complete syllabus and never skip any topic.
These were few important Last Minute Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2019. Hope these tips will be useful.